My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit SISKATA.NET and update your bookmarks.

30 март 2005

U2 - One

Is it getting better
Or do you feel the same
Will it make it easier on you
Now you got someone to blame
**************
Well it’s too late
Tonight
To drag tha past out
Into the light
We’re one
But we’re not the same

We get to carry each other
Carry each other
One
**********
Have you come here for forgiveness
Have you come tor raise the dead
Havew you come here to play jesus
To the lepers in your head
Did I ask too much
More than a lot
You gave me nothing
Now it’s all I got

We’re one
But we’re not the same
We hurt each other
Then we do it again
******************
You say
Love is a temple
Love a higher law
Love is a temple
Love the higher law
You ask me to enter
But then you make me crawl
And I can’t be holding on
To what you got
When all you got is hurt

One love
One blood
One life
You got to do what you should
.........

Няма коментари: